Old and New

Making Do Monday: Old Cup of Tea & New Sweet Citrus


    How's Life Friends?

   Are you a tea fanatic? Or do you know someone who is? My daughter loves everything about it from the varieties of teas, blends, cups and saucers, teapots, and of course, beautiful food to accompany tea service!

   I collect stamps and dies to create one-of-a-kind gifts for her and this set of notecards is my latest. My favorite is the one on top that uses a current stamp set called Sweet Citrus, and one of the reasons I purchased this bundle is because I knew I would use it with the retired Cup of Tea!

   I used these retired Memories and More Cards and Envelopes that were designed to coordinate with the Cup of Tea products. I'm thinning out my stash to make way for the new DSPs many of which are ON SALE now:)!

   Whether using old or new Stampin' Up!® products, it's always easy to mix, match, and create something amazing!

   Be Well Friends!



   

Product List

Comments