Hello Painted Lavender

Two Ways Tuesday: Textured Floral


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been busy in the studio this month working on birthday cards and gifts. For the more feminine recipients, I put the new Textured Floral Bundle through its paces. 

   The soft painted look in the first one shows how the new In Color Moody Mauve plays with Petal Pink and Lost Lagoon. I stamped everything in on a single layer, then ran it through the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder. I popped it up with some dimensionals, and it is just the look I was after.

   In the second card I stamped the leaves and background splatter on the base, and then did tone-on-tone stamping on colored cardstock to diecut and layer for the corner spray. A white embossed sentiment sets a high contrast bold and beautiful card.

   I've always enjoyed the same set/different project mini self-challenges I set for myself:) What do you do to inspire yourself in your creating?

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments