CASE the Catalog Week!


    How's Life Friends?

   We've been enjoying some heat, sunshine, and beautiful days here in the Rockies! It took a long while, but summer finally arrived. However, it's still a very strange year for the weather and many of the trees in town are quite confused. Some of them are even turning red and yellow donning their fall colors. Several have only just begun to leaf out. I have never seen anything like it and I need to check the Farmer's Almanac to see what it says;) 

   My Pals and I are hopping this Wednesday, so be sure to check back then. While getting ready for the hop I had another look through the catalog from cover to cover to decide which cards I wanted to work up for the Hop. I found so many ideas, I thought it might be fun to do a whole week of posts. 

   Today's project inspiration can be found on page 18, and I used many of the same element ideas to make it. I'm more of a bold color card creator, so I switched up the palette and played with different balloon arrangement and sentiment. I'm going to do another in a different scheme because I'm trying to keep my goal of making two of each card I create!


   I hope you find some inspiration in your catalog too! Remember it's a great resource and by changing just one or two things [or completely copying] you have a card design ready to make!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments