Make Do Monday: Current Legendary Ride With Retired DSP


    How's Life Friends?

   It's been a busy end to the summer in the studio with lots of company and settling in to a back to school routine! 

   Here's an homage to some retired products I wanted to give some love to put my storage rental check in;) We can always use birthday cards, so I try to make one for all my utility payments. While so many places have gone to online options, there are still a few that take money in person, like my stylist and some miscellaneous smaller services. 

   I love that it's a little surprise for the person opening the mail to have a card they can pass along, or just put on their desk:)

   Hope this gives you some ideas for being creative today!

   Be Well Friends!

SHOP LEGENDARY RIDE HERE TODAY! 

SHOP COORDINATING DIES HERE!


   

Comments