Old and New

Pals Blog Hop: All Creatures Great and Small



Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is All Creatures Great and Small. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.

   

   How's Life Friends?

   One of my favorite things to do when I create is to incorporate some fun extra "sight" meaning with my projects. Usually it's some sort of pun, but this month's theme brought the hymn to my mind, and inspired me to use the sentiment from the new suite Oh Holy Night.

   While I plan on creating my Christmas cards with this set, I also knew I could use it year round with inspiration from my favorite scripture passages. This Oh Holy Night Designer Series Paper is just beautiful and makes laying out a little scene so very easy!

   I used fall colors in this design and plan to send it to one of my friends soon. The new In Color Copper Clay is the base of this card, and I used the DSP coordinating In Color Pebbled Path for the silver embossed sentiment.

   Notice the beautiful die cut for the sentiment? It's also from the new Mini Catalog and can be found in the Autumn Leaves Bundle.

   

   Thanks for stopping by today!

   Be Well Friends!

More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (second Wednesday), when our theme will be The Color Purple.

Until then, have fun in your craft space.

 


Comments

  1. Beautiful scene, Deb! This bundle is a favorite, and I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, this is beautiful. I had to go look again at this set in the catalog. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it inspired Karen! The scale of these images and the die cuts are what drew me to the bundle immediately:)

      Delete
  3. Oh how beautiful Deb. You really put that DSP to work. The Christmas scene is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scene and the slim card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! You and I have the same thinking about these products, Deb. I just got the dies so I could make cards for my holiday. They really are versatile. And I always appreciate seeing how you put your own stamp on our blog hop! Thank you for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always my pleasure to hop with the Pals! Thanks for all you do to organize us Debbie! Have fun with your holiday cards!

      Delete
  6. I love the scene you've created -- so pretty, and perfect for this month's theme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!