Autumn Leaves Trio


    How's Life Friends?

   It's a beautiful autumn in the Rocky Mountain region and the view out my studio is amazing!

   Around here we don't take weather for granted, and everyone seems to be in good spirits hopeful that the snow is holding off...for now;) I suppose skiers are another story?

   These card designs utilize my favorite fall color combination: blue and orange/yellow. Products used are Boho Blue Designer Series Paper, and the Autumn Leaves Bundle. You can see the ink/cardstock colors are Pecan Pie, Crushed Curry, and I also made some Lemon Lolly and Daffodil Delight leaves.

   What are your favorite fall colors? Do you need to stock up on them? 

Stampin' Up!® is offering FREE SHIPPING October 9-12!!!

   THREE DAYS OF FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75 or more 

Click here to shop on my 24/7 online store

     Happy Fall Ya'll!!

   Be Well Friends!


Comments