Old and New

Gorgeous Garden Sympathy


    How's Life Friends?

   I never like to have to make sympathy cards, but I do use the time creating to pray about the family I'm sending it to.

   This simple design using the Gorgeous Garden dies in Basic White overlayed on a Boho Blue background. 

   This diecut is so simply beautiful and I love all the moods I can create with the use of color combinations. Here's another one I did recently:


   I made this card as part of a set for gift giving. Check back later in the week as I share more!

   If you'd like to get these today, you might consider the fabulous deal Stampin Up!® is offering for their 35th Anniversary! It's even more advantageous to join me in The Stamping Life. Be part of my team and enjoy in person and virtual gatherings, training, and fellowship stamping and creating together. I've been doing this for over 33 years and I still enjoy it as my expressive outlet!

   Be Well Friends!

Comments