Hello There: Autumn Leaves & Nature's Prints




    How's Life Friends?

   I've been spending more time outside than inside lately and looking forward to translating all the inspiration to projects in the studio as the weather turns cold next week! We've been enjoying a truly glorious autumn here in the Rockies with snow on the mountains, and warm blue skies in the valley. 

   My favorite fall color is yellow-golden-orange as the leaves begin to turn and deepen. 

   Today's project is from a magazine ad of a designer outfit I saw in my mojo gathering perusing the other day.




   I used some copper metallic cardstock with copper embossing for the sentiment and I love how the textures mixed!

   May you be blessed with a beautiful sky wherever you are and 

   Be Well Friends!

   

Comments

  1. Deb this is stunning.......did you use a special foil for the sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the question Jan! I used a retired copper metallic Designer Series Paper and copper embossing powder for the sentiment from Nature’s Prints die cut with a banner from that bundle. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!