Old and New

Make Do Monday: Halloween Cards Glowing in the Dark!


    How's Life Friends?

   Thanks for stopping by today to check out these cards made with retired products and a brand new specialty paper that glows in the dark! 

   I'm not usually big on halloween, so I don't purchase many products for it. This Cutest Halloween bundle did suit my style for less scary projects. I love how my camera captured the glowing elements:)


   I got a picture in the daylight for this design, but I've already mailed the other one with the spider web lol! That design had the textured Quatrefoil Tile embossed black background with the same haunted house DSP and the diecut web, owl and trees:)

   Perhaps you have these products too? Or you can try these layouts with whatever you have on hand!

   Be Well Friends!


   

Comments