Old and New

Pals Blog Hop: The Color Purple



 Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!


This month, the theme is The Color Purple. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.



   How's Life Friends? 

   I'll admit I'm not particularly a purple fan...but one of my favorite color combinations is green/purple, and lavender, lilacs, and irises are some of my favorite flowers!

   Originally I'd thought to do a Halloween card and show how purple plays with orange and bright greens, and then realized I'm not much of a halloween card fan either! 

   Which brings me to the cards I created for today's hop! I decided to show the purples in the Stampin' Up!® color rainbow all in one card (minus Blackberry Bliss). Check out the DIY DSP I created with the Inked and Tiled bundle:


   It's always fun for me to create everything from scratch! And I used Petal Park Bundle to make a get well card. Do you have a favorite color combination with purple? Drop it in the comments if you have time! I love learning from others!

   Hope this inspires you to some fun making today, and thanks so much for hopping by!

   Be Well Friends!

More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (second Wednesday), when our theme will be Home for the Holidays.

Until then, have fun in your craft space.


Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop

    1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
    2. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
    3. Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
    4. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
    5. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
    6. Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
    7. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
    8. Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
    9. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
    10. Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
    11. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
    12. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
    13. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
    14. Su Mohr at Aromas and Art

    Comments

    1. I love that you made two cards Deb! I'm not a big fan of purple either, but I think your cards are very pretty. Fabulous job!!!💜

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. If one is good...two is better:) Thanks for hopping by my Ninja friend!

        Delete
    2. Beautiful cards! So different and so pretty.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great cards, Deb! I like the purple/green combo also!

      ReplyDelete
    4. These cards are gorgeous -- beautiful stamping and color combinations!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you Pal! Nothing like a blog hop to get me into some new colors!

        Delete
    5. Beautiful cards, Deb! Your flowers are wonderful in purple, so I hope you like it just a little bit more now. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Always my pleasure to hop with the Pals! I do like the purples when I put my design thinking cap on them:)

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to comment!