Old and New

Autumn Leaves Inspired Hello


    How's Life Friends?

   In the studio today making some just because notecards:)

   This design came from my fall inspiration board that I made in Apple Notes from browsing online magazines electronically through my local library! I've been trying to leverage my technology and instead of tearing out pages of magazines, I start a note and take screen shots and photos/scans of things that inspire me. 

   The Boho Blue and browns leaves/floral design I captured came from a photo in Architectural Digest showing a lovely study room with a pair of upholstered chairs. The fabric on the chairs made me instantly think of Autumn Leaves and so I saved it to make a card series.

   I didn't have any notecards for myself, so I went with a Hello sentiment from Layering Leaves.



   Check out the stamping I did of the leaf image on top of the 3D Timeworn Type embossed panel;)

   More to come so stop by soon to see the others, and please consider following me on Pinterest if you haven't already! I curate a Stampin' Up!® board with sections for stamp bundles by name:)

   Hope you're up to something creative today!

   Be Well Friends!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to say so Jeanne! It is the highest compliment to inspire:) Be Well Friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!