Old and New

Bee My Valentine Forever Perennial Postage Stamp


    How's Life Friends?

   When I first saw this Perennial Postage Bundle in the new Jan-April 2024 Mini Catalog, I knew I would have a blast creating postage stamp designs! I am a bit of a philatelist and the only catalog I like seeing more than the new Stampin' Up!® one is the USPS one!

   I thought for this one I would try out the new soft subtle colors Lemon Lolly and Bubble Bath. If you've followed my work you might know that I tend toward the bold side of things, so this was a fun departure for me.

   Using the Mini Alphabet dies I created a pun for my Bestie, Miss Patty;) I reckon she'll have fun getting it in her mailbox up in God's Cove!



   Check out these products and more along with the FREE Sale A Bration ones available the rest of this month in my 24/7 Stampin' Up!® online store!

   Be Well Friends!

Comments