Old and New

Spring: You're In My Thoughts!


    How's Life Friends?

   It's been so sunny and beautiful and spring is in my thoughts today! [Even if there is still snow on the ground.]

   This is the second card in the FREE Sale A Bration DSP product series I'm making using the gorgeous Softly Stippled patterned paper. 

   I layered it as die cuts using the Thoughtful Expressions dies, with floral die cuts from Natural Prints. I tucked in some vellum hearts die cut from the Radiating Stitch Dies and embellished with the Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots!


  It's my take on a modern shabby chic card;) Hope it inspires! I love the Pebbled path with the Lost Lagoon and Pool Party hues!

   There's only about a week left for Sale A Bration if you'd like to snag some of this paper or any of the other exclusive SAB items! 

   Be Well Friends!

Comments