Old and New

Two Tone Flora & Scalloped Contours Dies ON SALE!


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been having fun getting back into the studio to make some seasonal cards and notecards. I often make no sentiment notecards since I send handwritten letters to friends and family. I also like to have a stash of separately stamped sentiment labels I can rummage through to find just the right one I need, then attach it to one of these cards for an instant greeting card:)

   Trying to highlight some of my favorite dies that are on sale and going away when they sell out. This Two-Tone Flora die set is worth the price just for this gorgeous background die!


   I also love these Scalloped Contours dies for front card layering and inside panels for writing inside colored cardstock base cards;)

Shop these products now while they last!

   Hope you're creating something beautiful today!

   Be Well Friends!

Comments