Summer Blues: Boho Layers of Beauty


    How's Life Friends?

   I don't know about where you are, but here it's HOT! The heat of summer always reminds me of the Seals & Crofts song, "Summer Breeze." 

   Besides making me feel fine, it also draws me to combinations of blues and whites for creating. So...here's the first installment of my Summer Blues streak.

   Spotlighted here is Boho Blue. (See how I cleverly included the technique name there?!?) 


   I hope you find something here to inspire you today! Please check back to see what other blues I'm using in this series! Now I'm off to get a cool drink...

   Be Well Friends!

   

Comments

  1. Beautiful cards. Love the technique you used and the lovely flowers stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind comment JoAnn! Wishing you a lovely day of creating:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!