Summer Blues: Changing Leaves Online Exclusive Bundle

 


   How's Life Friends?

   Here's another pair in my blue and white series to end out the summer:) I've used the beautiful Online Exclusive Bundle Changing Leaves. Autumn is my favorite season and this set is just stunning and has such a nice variety of image styles that still look great together! I knew it would make a terrific blue and white design too!

   The Dotted Circles 3D embossing folder is one of my favorites from the new Annual Catalog and I'm finding so many ways to bring its texture to my creations!



   Can't wait to put this exclusive bundle through its fall paces next! Check out the link below to see all the supplies used to create these two cards:

SUPPLIES LIST HERE:) 

      Hope you found some inspiration here today, and that you're enjoying the last days of summer!

   Be Well Friends!

Comments

  1. Love blue, so love both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to stop by Jeanne! Hope it inspired in some way!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!