Autumn Beauty with Changing Leaves


    How's Life Friends?

   It's officially fall, my favorite season of the year! I have a couple of cards I made in honor of the kickoff to cooler weather and the beauty of the changing leaves!

   The Changing Leaves Bundle, an Online Exclusive, is just perfect for so many fun projects in any colors one can imagine. I made a blue and white version here, and I can't wait to do some other combinations for spring and even winter!


    I highlighted some of the textures with gold embossing, and the Cajun Craze and gold on a Very Vanilla card base for an easy yet impactful design!

   The sentiment comes from Something Fancy--a terrific collection of mixed font greetings for lots of different occasions!

   Happy Fall Ya'll!

   Be Well Friends!

Comments