Ornate, Easter, and the Inspiration of Scraps

    
   My desk has been covered the past two weeks in Small Bloom punched flowers, Welcome Easter spring critters to color, and elements from the new Ornate Garden collection--new product available right now! 

   I'm a big fan of embossed backgrounds, and the Ornate Floral 3D is one of my new favorites.  There's something dramatically easy about building a card with this kind of background. This Easter card uses the leftovers/scraps from other cards I made while doing my qual eval on the new products. [more on this test pilot lingo soon!]

   The buffalo plaid flowers you see are punched from the scraps of a large background stamping I made for these cardsAND THESE!

   A successful scrap card I thought! Do you like making scrap cards? Leave me a comment with your answer if you don't mind? I'm doing some market research!

   Interested in products that will make some awesome projects and scraps? 

   

Comments