Old and New

Paper Pumpkin: Bouquet of Hope


   How's Life Friends?

   I received my latest Paper Pumpkin box on my doorstep Friday! Such a welcome package after a week of loss. It was a strange week for me and the timing of this Bouquet of Hope was particularly cherished.

   To those unfamiliar as yet with Paper Pumpkin, it is a subscription service you may turn off/on as you like--just mind the dates of notice;) Each month it will show up with everything you need: stamps, ink, and paper along with special embellishments, adhesives, and instructions. Of course there is a whole community out there for those who like to create "outside" the orange box and Paper Pumpkin allows you to do both! The big bonus is that the products also coordinate with regular catalog merchandise, and are fun for both inexperienced crafters and those of us who've been in this awesome art hobby for years! 

   I love that it is it's own organizer--everything fits in the 9.5 x 6.5 inch box--you can store in a drawer, on a shelf, or the coffee table. [I may be known to complete the projects while binge watching a fun series...]


   They make a super gift for someone you might know who likes crafting or who is looking for something new to try. You can enjoy the experience of making...then give a piece of joy to someone else. We could bring back letter writing...I don't know anyone would sneeze at getting more happy mail! 

   I enjoy exchanging with pen pals from all over the world. There's something special about paper in my hand that the internet communication doesn't quite convey. [I'm getting an idea to post about "slow communication" like "slow food"]


   Those are the supplies...here's what I've put together so far:








    If you purchase a pre-paid subscription of $50 or more, you can also receive free Sale A Bration merchandise. Sale A Bration continues until February 28th so shop today!

   Be Well Friends!

   

Comments