Old and New

You Are Amazing!

   How's Life Friends?

   Choosing to be amazing today. When there's a lot going on in the world we can feel overwhelmed and a bit powerless. 

   We can choose to just lean into our amazingness. 

   There are many little, daily victories and opportunities for small kindnesses on which we can focus. We have only to notice them. 

   My studio is a place where I work out everything that is going on in my mind, and by working with my hands, my subconscious creativity helps me figure things out. How does your creative pursuit help you?



   You are amazing.

   Be Well Friends!

p.s. Remember tomorrow is FREE shipping on all orders $75 and over;) It's a perfect time to stock up on basic consumables; grab the Color and Contour Bundle while it's still discounted10% and get adhesives! 
   

   
Product List

Comments