Old and New

Hello Baby: Modern, Fresh, and Abstract Scrap Card


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been working on a new blog feature I'm calling "Sunday Serendipity" which has put me in an abstract mood. Finding myself reminiscing about those lazy, catch-up-from-the-busy week mornings before we had kids. Lingering mornings with coffee reading the Sunday paper feature articles and essays, marveling at exotic travel destinations, learning new things about new people...

   Stop by tomorrow and check out my stamp on a Sunday!

   In the meantime, these scraps from this post have been calling out to me in the bright sunshine on my desk, and I realized they would make a unique kind of baby/pregnancy congratulations card. Do you think so?

   Hope it inspires you in some way!

   Be Well Friends!

follow me on PINTEREST

follow on INSTAGRAM

follow on LINKEDIN

Product List

Comments